I broken my lightkey

Hi,

it is possible to acquire outstanding pieces, at the time of assembly of the lightkey the piece of the glued buttons I broke between the separations in the time to remove the burrs

:disappointed_relieved:

Do you have a photo of it?

I missed out order LightKey but now I wanna order one.

I contact them on kickerstarter but no reply yet.

Hope we can order some parts form them

Welcome to the forum, please read the banner with the rules and dont hijack other topics. Also the search tool can find you similar topics

1 Like

sorry my delay

Doesn’t really seem like a big problem to be honest. It’ll probably still work just fine.

Same, I tought it was the board with the switches itself, thats why I asked about a photo to evaluate better the problem.

I think it will be fine, just assemble it and try

sometimes the tip button does not work, like locked, then you have to press several times to unlock.

I contact customer service. They said they will set online shop “soon”. Then we can purchase parts from their online shop. Don’t worries mate.

1 Like

I cut all of mine apart do each one is a separate button. I haven’t had any issues with mine, didn’t even realize they were suppose to stay together in a strip.

I had the same problem when I tried to assemble first. Reopen the case and adjust the keys a bit - repeat until they all click fine :wink:

I have the problem that the rightmost key isn’t recognized at all in the emulators. In retroarch config nothing happens when I press it.

1 Like