Kali Linux 2024.3

Kali Linux 2024.3 kernel: 6.6.47

I saw a new version of Kali was just released, so I thought I’d get it running on the DevTerm/uConsole for everyone.

Username / Password: kali / kali

Raspberry Pi Imager will cause image not to boot if you apply custom settings.

Links to my working/testing images and kernels with the *.deb files to install in the mega folder if you want for different OSs.

Google Drive link for the image if Mega link doesn’t work for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tw2uPVPsFDhQ5Onx4mlllYexUDmDp0eK?usp=sharing

6 Likes

Hi, thanks for this link, it’s really great. Do you know if there is a version of DragonOS for the uconsole?
A big thank you again ^^

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone post that they made one. I’ll take a look at it.

2 Likes

Hey, since Kali is a rolling release, does your image survive apt full-upgrades?

It should, I replaced the stock kernel completely. Only after they have another release will we know for sure. you can run updates right now and it will all work.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Especially for the link!

1 Like

Ah I just replied on the other thread about the XY compression and here you are doing it yourself and on GoogleDrive too haha. Thank you for your efforts!

This one is 2 Kali releases newer and a newer kernel then the one on the other thread.

Rex, how do you start the cellular modem in your compile of kali? I can’t find the command.

In the terminal
uconsole-4g enable
Then follow the same steps as you would with the other builds.