Makin’ Dope your GameShell! (Get in for Download some ICON Sets)

Here are some console-specific color icons.

GAMEBOY_photo GBA_photo GBC Genesis_photo NES_photo
SNES_photo

2 Likes

Just need an MSX, PSX, and a MAME one like this and you’ve completed my GS :wink:

Since MAME is not a console emulator, I included one with the logo and the one I use with a mock arcade cabinet.

psx_photo MSX_photo mame_logo_color mame_color

1 Like

Jim Henson would be proud.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Thank you kanye, very cool

1 Like

Thanks for inspiring my profile pic. :smiley:

Just threw those color icons on my GS and my OCD is so pleased… uhhhhhhh!!! my man

1 Like

Glad you like them. Here’s 3 more: SuperFamicom, SuperGrafx, Sega MasterSystem.
That pretty much covers them all I think.

sfc SuperGrafx sms

1 Like

Is there a way to hide the text underneath an icon? My Icon for doom says doom, I don’t need the text underneath it saying doom as well… it’s bugging me.

1 Like

Just thought I would share my configuration of the menu. I organized everything into its own category at the main menu: Power Off, Games, Music, and Utilities…
PowerOFF Games Music Utilities
This makes the menu much less of a pain because there is less scrolling. All of the stuff that normally goes on the home screen goes in one of these folders.

Games stayed the same for the most part.

Music has the native player and Kodi (Still need to work on getting Kodi to actually work on the tiny screen, but it is in here anyway)
Kodi

Then the Utilities folder is fixed up and consolidated, no new icons, just a rename of the Commander file utility and a fix for its icon so its the same greyscale value as the rest.
reload Settings FileExplorer TinyCloud

3 Likes

Hello!
The link to download icons does not work for me. Is there a folder that can be downloaded with icons? where?
thanks

:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Which file do we need to edit to control the background and label color?

1 Like

Did you ever get any answers? Wondering this myself.

Not yet. I haven’t had time to crawl through the files on the Gameshell either.

Thanks for the response. I will give it a shot sometime as well and if I figure it out I will let you know!

Hey :slight_smile:
This is my first post and I want to share some icons I’ve created for the gameshell with you.
From time to time I will update this pack and add some new icons.

NESTOPIA Pcsx Sega SNES N64 GC

NESTOPIA_filled Pcsx_filled Sega_filled SNES_filled N64_filled GC_filled

Gameboy_green Gameboy_purple Gameboy_red Gameboy_yellow Gameboy_rose

Gameboy_green_filled Gameboy_purple_filled Gameboy_red_filled Gameboy_yellow_filled Gameboy_rose_filled

GameboyAdvance_purple GameboyAdvance_yellow GameboyAdvance_red GameboyAdvance_blue

GameboyAdvance_yellow_filled-1 GameboyAdvance_yellow_filled GameboyAdvance_red_filled GameboyAdvance_blue_filled GameboyAdvance_purple_filled

gameshell_turquoise gameshell_red gameshell_smokeblue gameshell_yellow gameshell_creme

gameshell_filled_turquoise gameshell_filled_red gameshell_filled_smokeblue gameshell_filled_yellow gameshell_filled_creme

gameshell_filled_smokeblue_zoom gameshell_filled_turquoise_zoom gameshell_filled_red_zoom gameshell_filled_yellow_zoom gameshell_filled_creme_zoom

MAME_stick_outline MAME_green_outline MAME_red_outline

MAME_stick MAME_green MAME_red

pacman_ghost_purple pacman_ghost_yellow pacman_ghost_green pacman_ghost_rose pacman_ghost_red

pacman_ghost_purple_filled pacman_ghost_yellow_filled pacman_ghost_green_filled pacman_ghost_rose_filled pacman_ghost_red_filled

pacman_gh_px_yellow pacman_gh_px_purple pacman_gh_px_green pacman_gh_px_rose pacman_gh_px_red

pacman_ghost_green_filled pacman_ghost_purple_filled pacman_ghost_red_filled pacman_ghost_rose_filled pacman_ghost_yellow_filled

pacman invader

pokeball_3 pokeball_2 pokeball pokeball_4

pokeball_4_filled pokeball_3_filled pokeball_2_filled pokeball_filled

Cube Music Pico PowerOFF Reload%20UI RetroArch tinycloud tube Utils

GBA_grey GBC_grey GC_grey Ghost_grey Ghostpx_grey GS_grey mame1_grey mame2_grey Mamejoy_grey N64_grey NES_grey pokeball_grey PS1_grey sega_grey SNES_grey

8 Likes

Do want, do want, do you have that theme available to download and install?

Just sharing my icons CLOCKWORKPI_ICONS

Message me if you interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What if you try putting “20_” as the name instead of “20_DOOM”?