Makin’ Dope your GameShell! (Get in for Download some ICON Sets)

Hi there!

My “retro games” folder looks like this:

imageimageimage

Hope you like it because I can do this because of you guys, so there is my work for you if you want to use it (happy hacking <3) http://ge.tt/28bcBlq2

30 Likes

These are dope! Thanks man!

1 Like

If you need any specific icon for your GS you can ask to me for it, ok? :smiley:

1 Like

So good! Just make icons for everything! Haha

1 Like

Those are great, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice, very well made! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Awesome man. I made the Pokémon icon blue and crystal for those games I play.image Credits towards you of course.

3 Likes

Soooo clean! I like it <3 But I want beers, no credits :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I made this for @DisruptItYourself special request, and I really love the final results in the GameShell! So, all credits for my friend :wink:

Banner

You all can download de complete set here, and remember, you can ask me for a special request if you want! Im not good programming code, but I can help you with this part! All ideas are welcome, and Im very happy being helpful

6 Likes

@Metalcory I may attempt to make a new all black skin for the launcher. Any chance you’d be up to inverting all the PNG’s? (base color of #000000)

1 Like

I saw that I have one order from @ihtnc asking for a SEGA line up icons… so, I started doing my job! (The icon of SEGA for if you want to make a folder with all SEGA cores)

SEGA%20BANNER
DOWNLOAD HERE AND HAPPY GAMING!

I hope you like it guys, and please, ask me for somethin’ new when you want guys <3<3<3

9 Likes

Can you make an icon pack atari ? thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Metalcory Check is out, figured how to make skins! Skin Development!

I’ll write up a brief how-to later today, I’ve got most of it figured out, but hopefully it helps others make themes.

1 Like

What are you looking for? This Jaguar? Lynx? I´ve made this totally from zero for you (hope you like it) :stuck_out_tongue:

DOWNLOAD ATARI BASIC ICON & A2600

2 Likes

Wow, awesome work :metal:t2:Thank you very much dude! I’ll hope to have time to make any by my side :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looking for a TurboGrafx-16 icon, aka Pc-Engine.

https://forum.clockworkpi.com/t/new-icons-for-opening-the-retroarch-cores-from-the-launcher/894

You have one in my icons repository. Just browse. It’s in the 20_retrogames folder.

1 Like

Thank you! Installed and looks great!

Here are some of mine I just madeIMG_20180731_061321

5 Likes

Those look great! I am excited to see what else folks come up with!