On Chrome, don't want to download anything, but want to use cloud

The gameshell cloud doesn’t actually need to use chrome or anything else. In fact, the cloud doesn’t even access anything. It’s just a means of showing you how to access your gameshell via SSH.

Theoretically you don’t need to download anything. But this requires you to know how to use a command line, and manually inputting directories etc, and connecting via SSH to your gameshell.

Sure it’s easy to learn to use a CLI (command line interface), but if you’ve never done it before, you’re better off downloading a standalone SSH application.

Depending on your computer’s OS (operating system), there are different apps. On my Mac, I use Transmit or CyberDuck. I hear lots of people use FileZilla on windows. I used to use putty on windows in my early university days. These apps make it an easy drag and drop affair that is familiar and easy to use.

Here’s a post I found searching on the forums here, explaining how to transfer games via the cloud. Like I said above, unless you are prepared to use a command line interface, literally typing code like a “hacker”, you will pretty much have to download something.

If you really don’t want to/can’t download an application to use as a GUI (graphical user interface) for file transfers, here’s a post that gives some simple instructions on how to use a command line:

I think that’s what you are referring to? Your post was a little bit vague. :slight_smile:

2 Likes