Parrot OS for the uConsole and DevTerm

Introducing: ClockworkPi-CM4-ParroHome-6.6.41 & ClockworkPi-CM4-ParrotSec-6.6.41

• Home
    • This version of Parrot is a lightweight installation which provides the essential tools needed to start working.
  • Security
    • Full edition. Complete out of the box pentesting workstation loaded with a large variety of tools ready to use.

• Works with both DevTerm and uConsole.
    • dtoverlay=clockworkpi-devterm
    • dtoverlay=clockworkpi-uconsole
      • Just comment out the device you’re not using in the config.txt file.
  • This is a first release there will be no kernel or clockworkpi updates.
  • Let me know what doesn’t work in the comments.

All OS images are in the Images folder.

Default password is: parrot

12 Likes

Dude,
you are on fire sir!!!

3 Likes

Rex, did you solve the wifi problem? I tried the clockworkpi kernel before and found that wifi doesn’t boot properly.

The WiFi seems fine. I updated and watched some YouTube to test the audio. I didn’t try any of the pen-testing tools if you’re talking about something with them.

Grabbing the files with the hope my order ships soon so i can put a CM4 in my Devterm, and try out the uConsole. One of these may end up on the chopping block after I have time to compare the hardware.

1 Like

I sold my DevTerm a month or two after getting my uConsole. I only touched it a few times to test something. remember if your using the images in the DevTerm change the Device in the config.txt file. The uConsole is the default.

These images may be outdated by the time the hardware arrives if past trends are real. I got suckered thinking in stock meant actually in the warehouse.

I may need to install Parrot Security to my WSL so I can give it a test drive. I have Kali in there now, but I’ve been thinking of switching since Parrot isn’t a rolling release.

[edit] download crashed at 12%, I guess I’ll wait to download until I get the shipping email.

Got my uConsole yesterday, installed ParrotSec, it does not look like I can get into Monitor mode. Does the CM4 not support it?

The CM4 onboard WiFi doesn’t support monitor mode. You’ll need to use a USB WiFi dongle.

1 Like