Retroachievements is this possible with Clockwork Pi?

So I’ve been trying to figure out how to install retroachievements on gameshell, is this possible? I found one other thread on here, it tells me to find a config/retroarch file but I cannot find anything having to do with retroarch in the files.

Just curious if this is possible and if someone could point me in the right direction?

Cheers!

you’ll need an account at retroachievements.org

then the config options are these:

cheevos_username = "yourusername"
cheevos_password = "yourpassword"
cheevos_enable = true

for more infos you can check the documentation here: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/RetroAchievements

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve set this up on a retropie before, but i cannot find the config file inside of the clockwork pi. Otherwise I’ve set this up plenty of times, I just cannot find it inside the clockwork pi

Oh, ok - the config file usually is at ~/.config/retroarch/retroarch.cfg - hope this helps!

2 Likes

Whatever file browser you’re using will need to have it set to show hidden files. That’s what that period before config does; hides it.

The popup notifications actually work really nicely on the gameshell, if you have then enabled. Makes it feel like a real console; and possibly one of the main reason I will still use Retroarch over a standalone emulator.

1 Like