Shipping Tracking Numbers [Edited!]

just send them an e-mail…

Thanks @yong - I have received mine. Have all the tracking numbers been sent as some are still reporting they have not received theirs. You mentioned you had a data issues correlating emails to tracking numbers. Did this get sorted before you sent the emails out?

I guess what I’m trying to say is - did every backer get their tracking number?

The emails for the tracking numbers are sent by Clockwork to us, so if they haven’t sent you an email it means they likely don’t have your email, which is why they are having you email help@clockworkpi.com in this case.

Just got an updated status to “pre-advised” whatever that may be :wink: There seems to be movement, anxiously awaiting aarival :wink:

2 Likes

As you said, at least it’s something!

For a more real-time update i recommend to check your tracking number on the PostNL tracking page. https://postnl.post/tracktrace You can enter your tracking number on the right.

1 Like

Same info, at least in my case :slight_smile:

Jup, with a spiffier interface :rofl:

So I got my tracking number from help@clockworkpi.com (thanks)
The thing is, that there is none any tracking info, even the state that item info is received.
I’m kinda worried, it’s second week since the shipping was done. At least some info should be present.

True, the info will be the same at the end. But updates will most likely show up instant on the PostNL web page. 17Track takes a couple of hours to refresh their info.

I havnt received one yet INDONESIA backer

You’ll want to email help@clockworkpi.com

That’s the way to a convenient site for tracking shipments: D https://parceltrackingapp.com/en

I purchased an item on 11/2/22 and STILL don’t have shipping information or any responses from my forum posts or emails. It’s awful that they do not have a phone number to call!

Same. I placed my order on 10/25/22 and the only emails I received were the receipt and the order confirmation; no tracking number.

Welcome to the Clockwork experience @debnj63 and @ThrustersOnFull! I purchased the GameShell this year and I can confirm that it does take about two months to see shipping information. The process is smooth sailing from there and the quality of the product is excellent.

If you have any questions, alex@clockworkpi.com has been incredibly kind and helpful with all my questions. I would give them some leeway as the product is coming out of China and the country has heavy COVID restrictions.

Please also keep in mind that several of the above posts are several years old, and from my personal experience, the service has improved tremendously.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I only own the GameShell atm, but I love the product! Can’t wait to get my hands on the uConsole!

Everyone stay safe and happy coding! :smiley:

-PJ90

3 Likes

Thank you, PJ90!

Now that I have a general idea of when they’ll ship, I’ll plenty of time to come up with some ideas for my uConsole and Devterm lol

1 Like

If your getting a Devterm be sure to checkout the operations shell 3d design - I printed one for my Devterm and it makes it easier to hold in my left hand and type with my right.

1 Like

That’s a fantastic idea! I’ve been trying to strapped fabric sleeve for the Devterm with cut-outs for the screen and keyboard (kind of like the old case covers for those old 90’s cell phones), but I like the idea of the Operations Shell as well.

1 Like

Here’s my setup with the Devterm in a shell

1 Like