The 4th Clockwork Game Jam Event (2019Q4)

for mouse support you could try this keypad firmware fork :sunflower: Modify the Keypad firmware to simulate the mouse.修改键盘固件来模拟鼠标

in the same spirit of emulating missing device you may check moltengamepad to transform the keyboard pad as a real gamepad, played a bit with it some month ago but just get segfault

glad to see ptitSeb is pretty open & active :slight_smile:

(offtopic but i directly run some gog installer with success, screen is small so we have to blindly press next until license validation & can’t see progression but it’s setup fine !

I’m still learning as I go

that’s the way to do, each days a step more

I already tried just putting the custom gl and mono stuff in the same place as bcmhost but it didn’t seem to have any effect on that error.

i’m also pretty new at all this library madness, have you tried use LD_PRELOAD to force using this specifics libs ?

exodus project seem to really be awesome, away from gs i think it could greatly help when chrooting ssh users on servers, thanks for the link !
yes i think here it could help us to isolate some specifics things & see real deps but trying have all running with mainline must be the real goal, we must wait real lima advance or try faking things like overiding gl version > MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=3.3

2 Likes