The forum is so quiet, how many users has received the shipping notification?

If you received the shipping notification, reply this topic.
If not, don’t reply this topic please.

Mine Order No. is 194XX, has’t gotten the shipping notification yet.

3 Likes

you just make me worry,my order number is 21xxx, my god, how many exactly they have sold during pre order

1 Like

21xxx too, WIFI-only version.

1 Like

Mine is 191XX. I think about 200 - 300. Maybe.

1 Like

194xx, looking back at my Devterm. I never got the shipping confirmation, instead I got mail from DHL that its going to be delivered soon and I need to clear customs :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine is 201xx, wifi only, from November 3rd (guess I held off a little!)

As part of the same order, I also got the CM4 adapter for my Devterm, which arrived months ago and right about the time I was lucky enough to get a 8GB CM4 module elsewhere at a non-scalper price.

2 Likes

I’m in the 202XX block. Haven’t gotten an email since the initial purchase in Nov. 2022.

If it’s quiet, it’s because it’s the 4th of July/4th of July weekend in the US. Give it until tomorrow, everyone will jump back on the Wen Ship? wagon.

1 Like

From the time I ordered until I actually received the my order was almost 6 full months. 4 months to prepare the order and then about 2 months shipping. With the supply chain issues it may be even longer now. The only way I was able to get information was to contact them constantly until I got a reply.

1 Like

Nobody has received delivering email?

I would rather to think as this: these guys who got their email did not visit this forum anymore, or even they are enjoying the uConsole. :grinning:

2 Likes

If I receive a shipping notice or a uConsole, the first thing I’ll do is post here.

2 Likes

My order is in the range 190XX, and I’m in the US. No notification yet.

1 Like

oh no, alex mentioned there will be hundreds orders in the first batch, if you don’t receive notification then I will lower my expectation to get my delivery on 2024 :joy:

190XX, Oct 2022, I’m in Japan.
Still no notification yet.

I guess small number of CM4 models may have shipped first.

2 Likes

Still no shipping info for me 193XX and 219XX

190xx and very low in that range (ordered within 10 minutes of receiving the announcement email) and I don’t have a notification. I am in the U.S.

2 Likes

If I understood Alex correctly, the export shippings will hopefully start this week. It might start tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I cross my fingers.
btw. my order is 20xxx, so it’s still a while

2 Likes

I requested an update 20xxx - A06/wifi only they indicated the following:

Hi Mike,
We are shipping the first batch of uConsole.
According to your order, your order will be in following batches, but wont’t be too much later.

4 Likes

I’m 20xxx, WiFi only w/ A06, good to hear!

4 Likes

I’m 190xx, uk, nothing yet… but I have faith

3 Likes

My order number is 192xx and also haven’t received any notification yet, but I hope so soon! Looking forward to hacking on my uConsole :smiley:

1 Like