Has anyone recieved any updates on their uConsole pre-orders?

Hello community! Has anyone received any updates about their uConsole pre-orders as of yet?

I am in the US and ordered mine the last week of October.

4 Likes

I ordered at the same time, no update yet.

2 Likes

Same time. no update. Should arrive end of January beginning of February, but no updates

2 Likes

I am also waiting for my uConsole, ordered in November. I’m not expecting it to arrive on my doorstep tomorrow but I would enjoy hearing more about the progress. So far I haven’t heard anything aside from Hal’s Twitter post about the 4G module.

2 Likes

@mikeschnier, this is helpful. I didn’t realize that hal was on Twitter.

1 Like

No updates yet. I ordered about a day after the email came. (Still waiting for my DevTerm, which I am very excited about, but I have been waiting for that computer my entire life, so it’s nothing to wait a few more months, haha.)

3 Likes

ok, I ordered a DevTerm R01 and CM4 adapter in the very beginning of Nov, hoping that since these had already been manufactured before the order processing would be faster. I guess not :-/

1 Like

Let us know how you like the DevTerm!

2 Likes

Just got the shipping notice the other day – hasn’t been picked up by DHL yet but at least that’s progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you sure it’s Uconsel’s shipping notification? As far as I know, it seems that the order for game shell and devterm was issued a few days ago

no no, I mean I got a notification for the DevTerm and CM4 adapter I ordered. wasn’t sure if everything was held up or if uConsole customers just have to wait a little longer, I guess it’s the latter.

3 Likes

Just arrived and I love the thing, can’t put it down.

2 Likes

Ordered mine back in October 2022, still nothing, is there any status information anywhere about what’s going on here?

2 Likes

We are all in the same boat. Today (3/23/2023) was the day we were expecting to hear something.

1 Like

Thanks you Puddljumper90 for the head’s up! Hope we hear something before I’m too old to remember I placed an order here…

1 Like

This thread has the latest information.

2 Likes