Update: uConsole shipping related

They said to me next batch the last 3 months…

uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite. Order No. #288XX Matte Silver, No Core. I want you to be honest for the third time this time.

1 Like

Also learned it’s not hard to see their highest order number thus far without buying.

Order the STLs for $5. Put in the discount code to reduce it to free and finish the order.

“Thank you, your order number is 28874.” (Don’t care if I share an order number not tied to my payment info at all). So we’re close to seeing 29000’s.

2 Likes

You will see that orders are not sequential if you look at the shipping notices.
Batches of a configuration go out with close order numbers…

1 Like

No, I won’t. The only people who know how orders are picked to ship is Clockwork Pi. All of us, including myself are prevaricating in the silence.

I am not prevaricating in the silence!

1 Like

totally caught the typo. Allergies were killin me at the moment. it was all a blur

1 Like

Just got my tracking number

1 Like

Got my tracking number on the 15th

Order: 238xx
Color: Black
CM4
4G

1 Like

I have number 261xx so I have to wait a bit longer.
Color black
CM4

Same range and also got my tracking number

Order: 239xx
uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

Got email and tracking notification, it’s on the way.

From the spreadsheet :
6/14/2024 10:53:37 haudamekki 26184 CM4/A-04 Yes No Black 5/29/2024 FedEx

That’s order 26184 shipping notice on 5/29/2024!

I ordered the same in September 2023, and I got my email yesterday

Looks like he fooled me again. When i asked some days ago Alex told me they were processing my order right now. Got no notification

1 Like

It’s like ordering food delivery and saying “it’s already out” even though you’re in the middle of making it.

Don’t want to kill your hopes there, but I got reminded that it was 90 work days. In my case late october +90 work days was actually 120 actual days. I had the matt black, lite, 4g ordered late oct. 23 and I have not received any notification. Not that people have posted in here getting the same model already although they have ordered in jan 24.

Ordered mine October 1, 2023…

Black, CM4 - wifi +4g cellular.

I received the shipping notice Sunday (6/16/2024)… it is now in customs on the US West Coast. I should have it later this week via DHL…

1 Like

hey there just wanna share the joy. Order placed on September 25, 2023, delivered at my door today. Order no. was 237xx -
uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite
I trust that the guys at clockworkpi have been working hard on this.

1 Like

Black, CM4, WiFi+4G with Compute Module, Order #237XX. Ordered on Sep 25 and arrived today. When they said they were focusing on Black units w/4G, they weren’t kidding. There’s probably dozens of us. DOZENS!

1 Like