Update: uConsole shipping related

according to my DHL text… mine will actually be delivered today… that was fast.

1 Like

It seems like USA and Canada orders got batched together. Where are you?

1 Like

Ok apparently delivery was attempted today. FedEx needs prepay for import fees so I had to call them, delivery should be attempted again tomorrow.

1 Like

Switzerland :switzerland:

I guess not a top priority :thinking:

Order no. 264xx
UConsole Kit RPI-CM4
Matte Black Wifi+4G

Ordered Jan 17, 2024.

Emailed Alex and he stated there’s 3 more batches to go before mine, and they’re doing 3-5 batches / month. So maybe in the next 30 days I’ll get an email.

Just putting this out there for others to know where they are.

Mine is 268xx and I was told over a month ago next batch.
Take what you are told with a huge grain of salt…

1 Like

At this point i’m sure alex ain’t real, it’s a acronym for Automated Email Language eXpert.
That’s why everyone just get told 2-3 more batches. :rofl:

6 Likes

I wish you were wrong…

:grinning:

1 Like

He said to me 3 months ago it is preparing in the actual batch still nothing…
Asked him every month and everytime the same answer

Order no. 240xx -
uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

Nothing yet, but have my hopes up seeing some of you from September getting theirs!!

I’m wondering if any of the people that say they got their consoles are even real. As far as I can tell they could very well be bots to keep us calm and to get other people to buy the non existent product

1 Like

My 90 days just passed, so I emailed Alex, just like many of you guys.

He told me 6 more batches before mine. My order is 277xx. It’s Black with CM4 core and no 4G.

There are used ones popping up for sale (scalpers, along with “This was over hyped, I’m done with it. $300 with all accessories pictured, OBO”) and folks recording YouTube videos with them.

If it was a scam, a lot of folks are oddly quiet about missed shipments, false tracking info, and no rebates being given.

I was thinking the same thing that there are bots as soon as some people started to complain about delay then all of a sudden 2 or more magically say they got there’s :thinking:

plus no Picture at least, for all that Waiting time

if I get Mines I would 100% show it off here

I’m still waiting for mine. Was hoping I’d get a notification soon but no luck. I haven’t emailed Alex yet for a status update. Seems like the most you’d get out of it is that you’re in x batch.

23XXX-Uconsole ordered 9/14/23
uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI only
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4

1 Like

hi, havent been here for a while.
did you folks established yet how much items or time is this mystic “batch”?
277xx from March this year here.

I’m a real Canadian

6 Likes

I am not sure Canada is real but you and your uConsole seem real.
:grinning:
How do you like it?

The box and instructions are nicely organised. I should have bought batteries and a sim card earlier. I ordered some nitecore batteries from “flashlightworld.ca”, and accidentally ordered to a previous address last night and sent them a note about it. They refunded the order this morning.

The LTE and wifi antennas are stick on and seem pretty fragile, but I might just be scared for no reason.The LTE antenna has very low tolerance to get put in the correct position, so I’d say plug it in before you take the film off the adhesive.

Very simple instructions. No additional tools needed.

Some of the small bits are given to you in the bottom of the package, and they are hard to lift out without dumping the whole tray. I guess that means they don’t shift in transit. Maybe if there’s another vacuumm mould made for the package they should add an extra divot to get under the parts with the hex key.

Assembled it has very little flex, I really like the feel of it.

1 Like

I ordered the CM4 no core no LTE version in black.
What are you going to use the unit for?
I have no specific purpose for mine to be perfectly honest but SDR and retro gaming I think will be my end use.

1 Like