Are We Shipping yet?

its hdmi so i dont see why not

1 Like

Cool, I just bought one … hope it renders man pages well. :wink:

2 Likes

it will… as long as your framebuffer fonts are set to like +28pt
tiny screen, even magnified, still renders tiny fonts
If you have never seen the movie Brazil… go watch it and you might get an idea what im talking about, lol.

2 Likes

I dig the C64C based one.

Kinda wanted to build a mini pi-based version of the Amstrad PPC640 at one point

1 Like

About a week left before we potentially hear or not about shipping

1 Like

Great movie, seen it over and over, and I have to say I do think the DevTerm has a particular Ministry vibe to it. You see, computers are my fortè.

2 Likes

@torpor You listen here, now… I’m telling you to get OUT OF MY HEAD!
L0L

2 Likes

They’ll put out another notice at end of July that they won’t be able to hit the “Ship in July” goal. At this point, I’m just hoping for November 2021.

3 Likes

Glory to Dee and his epic lays.
I’m just glad it is paid for. All I gotta do is wait.

1 Like

It’s a case from an Amstrad NC100 computer that had died.

I asked them:
Is it fair to say everything is still on track and that we should expect shipping confirmation soon?

to which I got the reply:
“The process of manufacturing wasn’t stopped even when the pandemic was on. Most of work has been done, we are now dealing with the final check and packing.”

so maybe this week or next?

5 Likes

Thanks! qqMajiKpp - they are short on updates. (its been so long since I received my batteries I have to go find them in my shop!

1 Like

@MHam68HC11, if you did not charge them up upon receiving them… Depending on the chemistry of the cells, it may or may not be a detriment to them… Some cells hold a charge better than others… This means there are some that dont hold a charge quite so well, if you know what I am getting at…

@MHam68HC11 I believe this youtube video could be helpful for you.

2 Likes

This video is absolute G0LD!!!
I feel extremely confident in my Sanyo NCR 7A cells. Even more so now than before.

only a decimal place off… :grin:

1 Like

i am in stiches right now im laughing so hard

Thirty days did came and went.
We still have no update or hint.
We dont know if it’s been sent.
So here am I, i wait and vent.

3 Likes

Just relax, maybe the expressman will call you on a day unexpected.

2 Likes

we technically have 19 days for it to still be shipped in July…
Welcome @pooka