DevTerm no sound

Hi, the sound from the speakers does not work on my DevTerm A06. The headset works via Bluetooth. The wired headphones do not work. I tried the image from clockworkpi, Manjaro and the new Armbian.
Does anyone know what it could be?

Mine is doing the same, I haven’t dug deeper yet. And I’ve only tried the Armbian image from Clockwork Pi. The volume adjustment keys work, which suggests there is an audio device present.

You might want to try HDMI, maybe it is routing the audio only over HDMI. I’ll have to check again tonight when I’m working on mine again.

1 Like

Try alsamixer – my experience with Linux has trained me to always first check if the desired output channels are muted (marked as MM in the mixer).

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice. He was truly an alsamixer. I like you helpers :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Encountered this after a reboot, not sure what set it off (I haven’t touched the sound controls since I got this) but it was driving me crazy for like 20mins so I wanted to share what worked for me. In alsamixer If you scroll right, more channels appear that are relevant to this problem. Ensure that ‘left mix’ and ‘right mix’ are unmuted by pressing m (if it’s muted it’ll appear mm, if not ‘00’). Next ensure that ‘left PGA’ ‘right PGA’ ‘right Line’ and ‘left Line’ are all set to ‘line 1’. sound popped back on after that.

1 Like