DevTerm Production Status Update

Hey guys. There’s some NAKED DevTerm to share with you. HOT ISSUE!
Also, there’s some new details that I’d like to share with you guys as I promised.
The first batch is about to be packed. It should be sooner since we’d planed to ship in a few days. But the box maker made some mistakes, the samples didn’t seem good enough. But we’ve solved this little problem, and they’ve made other samples which are much better and ready for massive producing. Don’t worry, the process of massive producing won’t take long. One day maybe two after they received our confirmation.
And we’ve made contact with the carrier to secure the shipping window. As you may know, another pandemic of COIVD has taken place in China. Looks like we are gonna have to live with this terrible virus for a long time. We haven’t got any warning or notification so far, so we assume that shipping wouldn’t be a serious issue. However, to be completely honest as promised, I must admit that I personally have concerns about shipping during this new pandemic. So, I’ll get back with new details if there’s any new unexpected issue.
Fingers crossed.

19 Likes