DevTerm Production Status Update

Hey guys, there’s something that I’d like to share with you.
Firstly, we’ve closed the pre-order event. If you go to our online shop now, you’ll see that all DevTerm options showing “out of stock”.
That’s because we are sealing the pre-order box. So, if you are not on board yet, please wait for a while for regular order to start.
And if you are on board, guess what’s going on? :grinning:
YEAH! This guts-burning long waiting is coming to an end!
Now, please understand that there’s still works to do to make sure that every one gets one’s piece. We’ll work double time to make things go faster.
Secondary, a community member sent me an email asking for chip specs, I think it was you, @alex , right?
Thank you for your support and contribution to the wiki. We’ll provide the information as much as possible. An Alex to another, we are dolls :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Sadly, due to restrictions from ARM, we can not share all the details to public, as well as the NDA limits forbit us to share all the tech info of our reverse engineering on Linux mainline.
It’s a bummer. As a big fan and supporter of open-source, we know that’s not good enough.
But it’ll change. Please follow us on our upcoming RISC-V project. We the community, can make a difference.
Also, we’ll keep on working on the documents after the pre-orders are shipped.
Here’s some chip info of A06 and A04
A06 - RK3399
Dual-core Cortex-A72
Quad-core Cortex-A53
Mali-T860 GPU

A04 - Allwinner H6
Quad-core Cortex-A53
Mali T720 GPU

Have a happy weekend guys. And cherish the time you still have, spend some time with your family and friends. You’ll be holding your DevTerm like Gollum holding his ring in no time. :crazy_face:

23 Likes