Disable Autologin for CM4?

Yeah, guess I should have specified that for the most part community OS releases have been for CM4. But I’m pretty sure some folks have worked on and posted some A06 OS builds as well, or at least documented the tweaking required to whip the official OS into shape, or move drivers over to a more up to date distro. Folks have been working and posting stuff related to R01 as well, though I haven’t followed along too closely since I don’t own one of those.

As mterencelao mentioned, it’s best to search the forums for what you need. Personally, I think a wiki would be more useful (assuming it was maintained), but the forum is what we’ve got, and there’s plenty of good information here, and links to OS downloads, git repos for various software and hardware projects, details and support files for hardware mods, and all kinds of stuff. It’s an active and clever community, and they share a lot.

Personally, I use Rex’s release, which has an up to date kernel:

But there are many more, including this one for Ubuntu (which I haven’t tried):

And others for Arch, Kali, and probably two or three other distros. Every once in a while someone posts a new project for their distro of choice that they’ve got working on the uConsole CM4 hardware.