Editable Icons Project - Fixing and expanding the default theme's icons

Hello! Sorry to add to the icon request pile, but if possible could I please request a set of custom icons done in the style of the DEOT OS? There are icons that exist in the thematic OS, but quite a lot of them are missing! Here’s what they look like:

33%20pm

And here’s a link to all of the skin files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8biptp46xeg8rce/AAD-EkOpt-7o6KtJx_eoyrSDa?dl=0

And now for the HUMUNGOUS request! The UI Doesn’t use the standard circles, but an indigo hexagon with a very 70’s style sci-fi icon theme. If anyone can replicate these, I would be eternally appreciative and grateful! Here’s the list of what is missing.

For the main launcher menu:
UTILITIES folder icon

For the PLAY menu (Basically Retro Games):
SFC9X, PocketSNES
GPSP, gbSP+
PicoDrive
GGear
Coleco
Lynx
mupen64
Fuse
UAE
PCSX
TIC-80
Love2D

MISC: (Folder Icon also needed for this one)
Planet-Busters
ChocoDM, Heretic, Hexen, Strife (WAD Wrappers)
OpenTyrian
No.909
NyanCat
Hurricane
GSPLauncher

I would even be content with using existing art from the stock skin, simply with the indigo hexagon, and colour scheme, or a complete overhaul of all of the PLAY and MISC items, overwriting the existing ones, since they don’t strictly adhere to the DEOT theme.

This is for a custom DEOT Image I am in the process of constructing. Heck, if we do a full on job, we could even release a standalone DEOT Launcher complete skin. That would be nice!

Anyway, if anyone can help, that would be fantastic! No rush though! :slight_smile:

Edit: 3 months later in 27 Jan 2020.
Sometimes the best way to get things done is to do it yourself. :slight_smile:
I’ve edited all the icons and more.

2 Likes