Create a consistent, editable icon pack for system tools, consoles, games and folders.
Work in progress:
I started collecting the icons around the forum and put it into 1 file. Next to that I begin fixing and creating icons (including a customisable emoji with different eye and mouth components)
How to get it:
- sign up for a free Figma account
- click on the icon you want
- create an export on the right hand side (.png)
- connect to your GameShell via Filezilla
- get into your skin and replace the existing .png-s or add to the right place where your folder lives (important to name it identical as your folder, but the numbers before are not needed):
(i will make a nicer tutorial of this when I have some time)
How to edit it:
After you created a Figma account (free), you can copy paste items from the document above or make an entire copy out of it. Right now only a few of them are vectorised and editable. Most of the items are still .png-s I found around the forum.
How to contribute:
Submit your icons to this thread in an editable vector format (.svg, .ai, .sketch) or a figma link.
If you want to help me in a more systematic work (components and guidelines) ping me in a DM on twitter.