无法在fba模拟器中运行mame游戏。

我的《合金弹头3,4,5》MAME的ROM无法在MAME2003PLUS中运行。出现闪退到菜单。根据Lix的玩家帮助,现在将so文件已经安装到位,模拟器中也有了FBA的菜单,我把合金弹头3,4,5的ROM放入其中,但运行后也是同样出现退回到菜单的问题。有人知道怎么操作吗?我是前几天刚收到GS的初学者。谢谢。

This is practically a duplicate thread of your previous one.

Did you try doing as Veronica mentioned, using retroarch, and as Lix mentioned, using FinalBurn Neo and as I mentioned, using the correct bios?

You’ll need to use the retroarch core download menu to get Final Burn Neo

There’s some other threads here that have also covered this.

Probably would be worth merging this thread with your previous one.

不是的,我只是操作到最后一步后游戏任然无法运行。所以再次提问的。

你好,能不能写个详细的教程步骤来让我们这些第一次接触GS的玩家上手呢?非常感谢。
另外我从其他玩家这里看到可以加载DOSBOX来运行PAL95游戏。
如:这个https://aifreedom.com/technology/274
我已经把dosbox安装了,就是不知道下面的命令在什么地方打的?菜单无法生成。
echo '#!/bin/bash\nretroarch --verbose -L ~/.config/retroarch/cores/dosbox_libretro.so ~/games/DOSBOX/Pal95/PAL!.EXE' > Pal.sh scp Pal.sh cpi@192.168.1.123:"~/apps/Menu/21_Indie Games/20_Pal"

Might be a good idea to start a new thread re: the Dosbox issues, since that’s kind of a different topic altogether. Also, try using the search function. I found this just looking for “dosbox”

As for a step by step tutorial, if you search for “neogeo” you should be able to get a lot of good tutorials. Here’s one that came up when I searched.

Side note; is there an official language that people should adhere to in this forum? I just happen to know a few languages, being chinese, born in Australia, however it seems as though we are getting more and more users from non native speaking english countries.

因为我母语中文,英语不是很好,表达不出我应该的意思。所以我以母语写了。

No worries! I think the majority of the people here are natively English speaking, so might not be able to easily reply - however the devs probably all can speak chinese.

If it’s hard to communicate here, try the chinese unofficial forums: http://bbs.gameshell.cn

I’m going to stop communicating in this thread, since it’s going to be doubling up. I’ll put the rest of my responses in your first thread, so others can potentially help.

中文论坛似乎比这里人少很多。内容也太少。哎。

Mm agreed. I feel that it’s a cultural thing, re: chinese people feeling ashamed to ask for help, and at times give help as well. Then again that could just be my family. Good on you for going against the norm! :slight_smile:

Anyway. I’ll continue to post in your original thread, since this is fairly closed off to the majority of the non chinese speaking members of the forum. You’ll be more likely to get help that way.

I have to remove the link about ROMs because of copyright.
Guys you can search them on Google,Bing,Baidu,and so on.

That means you use wrong romset,The rom must match the emu core which you installed
出现这个现象意味着你使用了错误的rom文件,rom必须和你安装的模拟器核心相匹配。

If you use fba/fbneo, you can download romset on this website:
如果你是使用fba/fbneo的话,可以在上面我贴出来的网站里下载rom文件。

But if you want to play neogeo arcade game(such as metal slug),you must download neogeo.zip(neogeo bios)first,and put it into your romset directory
如果要玩合金弹头系列游戏的话,必须要先下载neogeo.zip这个bios文件才行,然后把这个bios文件放在游戏rom文件夹里。

neogeo.zip已经放入游戏文件夹中,合金弹头只有1,2,3,x能玩,4,5,6不能玩闪退。

那就是说明你下载的4,5,6的rom和你的fba核心不匹配,要么换rom,要么换核心

但是4,5,6的rom和1,2,3是一样的neogeo.zip,下载时都是一个压缩文件解压出来的。电脑上能玩。

首先你要搞清楚,游戏rom、bios、模拟器核心,这三样东西是不同的文件或程序,三者需要完全匹配才能正常游玩。你的1、2、3可以玩说明1、2、3和bios文件与模拟器核心是匹配的,4、5、6不能玩说明这三个rom和模拟器核心不匹配所以不能玩。电脑上能玩不代表gameshell上能玩。你的电脑上装的模拟器肯定不是retroarch,两个不一样的模拟器没有比较的意义。
另外再说一句,由于合金弹头6是很后面才开发出来的,所以他的街机基板与前面几代是不一样的不是neogeo基板

1 Like

@javelinface how do you get the fancy blue RetroArch menu on GameShell? Mine only has the default plain skin.

1 Like

Hello! You will need to recompile it, and enable all of the menu driver options. I don’t know the exact parameters used when compiling, but I’m assuming all of the menu drivers were disabled.

git clone https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch.git retroarch
cd retroarch
./configure
make -j2
sudo make install

This is installing retroarch using no parameters. You can look up different things to turn on and off online. There are a lot of customisation.
This will probably be a very bloated installation where some features will be there, but won’t be useable. Eg. GPS, webcam etc. That said, you may be able to use them using a USB OTG cable.

Note I am only specifying to use two cores to do the making. I find that it sometimes freezes when I use all 4. You may be able to use 3. It will take about half an hour. There may be some filters and shaders in the setup files you can copy to wherever you want, but they can also be downloaded later.
You can remove the setup files with a sudo rm -r retroarch

After you have them enabled, go into the online updater, and choose to update assets. It will install all the necessary files for the theme. In my custom DEOT image, I am using the glui menu driver. You can find this in the drivers section of the config.

As for the exploded gameshell chart background in blue, I just modified the existing ones in the gameshell wallpapers directory, making it blue to match my DEOT custom image.

I just realised you might be referring to the screenshot above. I am using the XMB menu driver here. It’s similar to a PS3 interface. You will need go do a fair bit of tweaking to the font sizes and interface scaling to make it useable.

Hope that helps!