GameShell for sale in the US

Good morning fellow members. It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my GameShell unit. I love the system and concept but with a new baby to care for, I have zero time to play/tinker with it, so it just sits in a case unused. System is in near-new condition, since I have only assembled and used it twice. The unit has the white front shell and blue back shell and the optional LightKey pad included. Will come with the original packaging as well.

I am willing to see it for $100 USD for the unit. I would be shipping from the United States at your expense. Shipping in the US will be via USPS Priority Mail.

If you are overseas, please be advised that all shipping costs will be at YOUR expense (no exceptions will be made), and the costs must be included with the payment for the unit. Please keep this in mind. Thanks.

I would like to buy it, just don’t know if you would be ok sending to Latvia. USPS for some reason sometimes can get really annoying, probably not everyone there knows enough geography :slight_smile:

Well I suppose I could look into different shipping options. I would need the postal code in Latvia to give you a quote.

LV-1010
USPS is probably the way to go anyway.

Forgot to ask - what version is it and how does it compare to the one currently in the shop?

I looked up shipping costs and USPS is definitely the way to go. I believe the system and original packaging can fit into a medium priority mail box which is $78.

Also, I have v1 of the system and I found out that the new features are as follows. I’ve included the details of my system in parenthesis:

• 1GB DDR3 memory (mine: 512MB)
  • 16GB MicroSD with clockworkpi OS (mine: none)
  • Micro HDMI output (mine: N/A)
  • 1200 mAh rechargeable battery (mine: 1050mAh)

Wow, last time I sent that size from US to Latvia it was 2x cheaper. I must be getting old.

I will have to pass for now, wait until these things can be had in EU and make do with my handmade Pi A+ thing.

Well the small priority international box ships for $37. I can easily fit the gameshell into this box with proper protection, however, the box that the system came in definitely wouldn’t fit.

If you’re ok without the original packaging, a small box would be fine.

hey! was just wondering if the device was still available. thanks!

Good morning. Yes this device is still available.

I know I extremely late on this post but I’ve only just recently (couple of days) found out about this device when doing research for game development and tools. anyways I am wanting to know if this is still available or if anyone snagged it? I live in the US and would be more than happy to take it off your hands soon if it is still available and you’re still wanting to sell. Everywhere is sold out except 1 business in India who is asking $300! for this product and I’m not looking to enrich scalpers whatsoever.
look forward to hearing from you and I do hope everything went well with having the child!! Super late Gratz!!!

Good evening Astraya. Apologies for the delayed response. I didn’t see your inquiry till now. If you’re still interested I do still have my GameShell, along with the original box and stickers.

And all has been going well with my Chile. So well in fact that I had another. I have even less time than I did when I originally wrote this post. Lol.

Chem - I’ll buy it if Astraya is no longer looking.