Selling GameShell in US

Edit, deciding to keep after lack of interest.

Throwing my GS up for sale to see if anyone is interested. I purchased it new and also got the ODROID-GO at the same time. I messed with the GS for a few days and was just more interested in a more basic ODROID unit. it is the white model and again, was only used a few days then stored in a hardshell case so this thing should be basically brand new. Comes with everything it would from clockwork. feel free to email me for any pictures you may want at msantor@gmail.com. I could also send my cellphone number to send pictures of it that way if necessary.

Looking for $120 shipped via priority mail in the ConUS. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

2 week bump with a price drop. How about $95 shipped in the conUS? someone scoop this up!

hi, interested here, can buy @ $100

Did you sell this already by chance? I also live in the US.

I have had 4 different people on here say they want it then completely stop answering messages after I sent payment information. So it is currently still available.

1 Like

That’s pretty crappy of them to do that. Not a good way to do business on their end, I’m sorry to hear that you have had to deal with that, it’s always irritating when having to put up with that kind of behavior from people. Unfortunately I had someone pm me earlier with an offer on their device that they were looking to sell theirs to someone that was truly interested in owning one of these and we cut a deal already. I am sorry :frowning:
BUT in a couple of weeks I might be interested in purchasing yours as well, I like to have duplicates of certain items cause I’m weird like that lol and yes I would most likely be using both of them. I’m interested in using these to create games since I’ve recently come down with the need to create a specific game that I have come up with creating it with certain abilities that I personally want to see in games and think others would really want to see them too, especially with the kind of game its mimicking. I would be basically using one for the house and the other (if I purchased yours) for working on the game when I’m out and about/away from home. A traveling work device and a stay at home work device-both paired with the laptop I’m looking to purchase to help along this journey lol.
I’ll keep in touch with you to see if you still have it if I decide I want a second one after receiving and using the first one! Of course, if that is ok with you?

Sorry for the novel-like response, I tend to ramble…

2 Likes