Hello, I'm new here and am bringing presents!

Hello there! Nice of you to come bearing gifts!
Fantastic! I love it!
It reminds me of my Nike Apple Watch theme haha.
The icons look like they’re the ones from here: Editable Icons Project - Fixing and expanding the default theme's icons

Just out of interest, does the launcher modification change the init.py entry in the list_page.py settings list; and thus would there be a change in directory name for the launcher?

I’m wondering, as I am currently also using a multi launcher modification, and come into some problems with cross updating launchers.

If updating the launcher while using the “mylauncher”, would it only update the contents of the stock “launcher” directory?

And furthermore, if updating the said stock launcher, do the init.py and list_page.py values get overwritten? If doing so while in the stock launcher, all is well, however while in other launchers, it tends to break the installation.

I see that you’ve implemented a script to manage launcher updating! That is pure genius! Was this to overcome the aforementioned updating problems? I’m guessing that using the stock launcher update option is now out of the question. Has this been removed to reflect this?

And the final question I promise haha!! Would I be able to use this in a custom image that I am working on; modifying the code slightly to accomodate my launchers? I will certainly credit you in the thread.

Thanks for your amazing contribution! :slight_smile: