Makin’ Dope your GameShell! (Get in for Download some ICON Sets)

icons
theme

How about a MSX icon!? :smiley:

And how about 1 for ScummVM (Monkey Island)? :wink:

I wish someone would make a icon for the PAL snes / famicom instead of the ugly US snes…

Thanks to @void there is one. Snes icon

Hi there.

I made some icons for main menu.

PowerOFF Music%20Player TinyCloud RetroArch Settings Retro%20Games

For the some emulators.
CPS1 CPS2 CPS3 SNES GBA GBC NES VIRTUALBOYMAME PSX PSX2 NEOGEO Gamegear2 GamegearATARI ATARI%20LYNX ATARI%20LYNX2

Sweet ! Love the coloured icons !

For who’s looking for some black and white icons, i posted several here: https://github.com/ocr-junky/GS_Icons.

This github includes icons for MR. Boom (bomberman), Cannonball (outrun), FloppyBird, PSX, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 3D and more. I’ll be uploading new ones every now and then.

Wondering if anyone is making black/white game icons for ROM files. Sounds like a super ambitious task, but wow would it ever look better than a list of files. I don’t have the means to try. If anyone is interested in trying something out, PM me and I will send you a list of the ROMs I need icons for

Is it possible to create a icon for Sega GameGear too?

Sega iconsHERE brotha

Sorry but this link does not work :frowning:

Weird! Try This?

Both work for me. Could you have a domain restriction, or be on a restricted environment?

Thx, firewall was the problem :wink:

If someone could make a write up on how to make these icons, that would be great :smiley: I’d like to make my own but suck with graphics

For the SEGA Gamegear
Gamegear Gamegear2

THX a lot…nice!!!

So until now only CaveStory Icon in Colour is missing :wink:

XRick / Rick Dangerous, not the best icons, but they do work for me.

rick1 rick2 rick3

Anyone made an Atari Lynx icon?