Review of recently recieved A04

I am still in the process of self-compilation of the Kernel in an attempt to rectify the framebuffer issues. This has taken several hours of my day. I hope to be able to provide extended report soon and see if this fixes the previously-mentioned errors. Hopfully I come-accross nothing as extreme as I have already found, and censorship of my forum posts ends. I hope to see this thread relisted in the near future. It has been an incredible 26 hours since I had initially discovered the problems with the apt repo, and I hope that this is the only security problem I find going forward.

The only other things to add to this Audit so-far are included in my previous FTC complaint, which are that the screen in advertisment is simulated without notice that it is simulated, and the machine reports to only have 2 cores instead of the advertised 4. This issue regarding cores appears to have been previously reported seven days prior. The thread shows that this is a userspace issue, and changing the CPU mode using devterm-a04-gearbox -s 5 fixes the issue. Doing so made the fan kick on again. I am unsure if I may have problems as I changed the setting during the Kernel compile.

It also would do well to state the board provided on the advertisment page, which I have since learned is an Allwinner H6. There is no documentation or notice in advertisment that this is the board being recieved.