Show Us Your Customised uConsole

Looks awesome, I am in the middle of modeling and testing almost the same setup, new back easy access panels, slim battery, cm4 sink with fan maybe, waiting on parts.

1 Like

Are those speakers? Bluetooth? Where do you get those?

It looks like it might be these.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806660374678.html

yes. speakers are bluetooth and stereo automatically. look for “speakers bt tws” at aamazon or aaliexpress

And “we”

are growing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

2 Likes

neglect da speakerz, where to find such kickass case? I’ve ordered a pouch but i came to be too big for µ

the set looks amazing, but you cant just post 4 uConsoles and not say what each one is for. I want some info!!! lol

This project is under progress already. Each unit purpose is measurement software. For example: The army green will for anntenna and bandwith Lora/Meshtastic calibration, with connection by usb to VNA meter. The orange will co-operate with 3d printer and its slicer software. I have plans, but I have limit free time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Is the back cover metal or plastic?

black anodized

12 Likes

It looks amazing, I’ve wanted a black back. I guess there’s always time to learn a new skill and blow a weekend. lol

2 Likes

Where can I get that clear screen protector? Looks nice and useful!

2 Likes

:grinning: :grinning::grinning:I made it myself.

1 Like

Was it hard to make?
If it’s made easily will you be willing to sell me one? I really liked that concept!!

I found my screen protectors on aliexpress.

Hi, I’m still working on my uconsole, for waiting, I send you the picture of my devterm

4 Likes

That’s a killer paint job you did there.

1 Like

Nothing crazy yet, embellishments, I found that all the flush screws I got are terrible, either non concentric (stamped?) or terribly painted. So I distressed them…

10000 mah lion mod, working on a new back to work with this and make the cm4 cooling back to slim and secured, not so easy.

4 Likes