uConsole as a Tool: SigDigger, DJI GO, etc

The software running in this photo is SigDigger, a digital signal analyzer. I’m interested in how the uConsole could be used as a multi-tool of sorts for managing and configuring networks of all types. Might be interesting to control a drone from it too.

Anyone have any other cool ideas for using the uConsole as a tool?

2 Likes

I am going to plug my USB SDR into it and use it as a portable SDR rig.

6 Likes

Might be potential to use as a pentesting tool. Smaller than a laptop. Would like to be able to go places and scan for wireless networks and devices and save the gps coordinates of where they were scanned and what the signal strength was.

1 Like

With the CM4 run most of a full Kali pen test suite.

3 Likes

Probably run Fldigi for ham radio rig control and digital communcations over radio…

2 Likes

do you run GPSD? - always an issue getting it working the first time…once it works it pairs well with Foxtrot

1 Like

Did you ever get this working, I’m also wanting to do this.

It took me almost 3 full days to have a 90 % working with my SDR . Someone told me here that I have not enough knowledge . I m working on SDR for the very beginning . I succeded with SDR ++ , dsd-FME, GQRX isn’t working = crash dump . I didn’t try sigdigger . It is working with dumphfdl . It not working with dumpvdl . I tried cleverjam but I have crash dump . rtl_433 is working, rtl_TCP is working . I have to use the A06 command at the full speed of all processors in order to run airspy at 6 mbs at 10 it can’t work (overflow) . I haven’t these trouble with a raspi 4 using dragon OS . I can install with 5 minutes and run . I m quite unhappy but It is because I m bad in computers stuff (was my job for almost 40 years) . I hope I ll have time to adapt dragon _os raspi image to clockpi and kali suite . That will be a great improvement .