uHub Expansion Card

Would it be possible for me to have the connector included as well please? Order #432287

Yes, I will include connector.

Iā€™d love to pick one up that has the added internal USB function. But your link says out of stock?

Thats great thanks. Iā€™ve ordered both but am thinking the uHub will be the most useful to me (when I get my uConsole that is). Excellent work and very appreciated.

Damn, my order has shipped already. Was going to ask for the connector as well. Guess Iā€™ll wait until you have the USB-A board ready and purchase all then.

Very disappointed to receive a message that you canā€™t ship internationally. Hopefully this will be fixed someday. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think there are pcb files available but im not sure if its ok to use them to make your own

You could use these ones though and use something like pcbway or jlcpcb to print them

Yeah, I got some packages returned from customs and I need to figure out whatā€™s goes wrong.
I will do my best to fix this situation!

1 Like

Itā€™s totally ok to do this boards by yourself, license is quite open(MIT/APACHE).

1 Like

Might have tp do that for your upico board then

Thank you. Please let me /us know when you have managed to get the issue sorted for UK shipping. :sunglasses:
Although iā€™m not looking forward to checking everyday to see if itā€™s in stock to order again :rofl:

2 Likes

Herooooo Iā€™m very new to uConsole (ordered it a week ago) - are there guides to designing your own expansion cards?

@Vitaly sorry to bother but is there any news on delivery to the uk, seen that you have restocked your tindie shop

I would like to purchase. I am in France. Can I? @Vitaly

You can check on the tindie page by scrolling down and clicking on the shipping info section

I just bought one. This will be a very good upgrade to the base unit once it shows up. Having just a single USB port would be somewhat limiting.

I opted for the one without any internal USB ports.

1 Like

some of the other threads have discussions on the schematics the mother board is the same as the DevTermā€¦ - note that the speakers use the expansion board as an audio feed through - but they are tiny in sound so ., not sure if the speakers didnā€™t work that would be much of a lossā€¦

Yes thank you. It says no shipping option offered to France.

please add austria to shipping options.

since you are knowledgeable on this subject, and im just a guy with a dumb idea, what do you think of this kind of expansion board. Where heat pipes lead to a fan board that also powers the speakers, and exhausts out the expansion port. Trouble would be actually producing it im assuming. Maybe thereā€™s a way to make a board that we can attach a small fan from Aliexpress to, via soldering and tiny screws? the fan would have to be tiny. I was thinking of fans used in phones like the Red Magicā€™s tiny fan, but a larger one would probably fit.

red magics phone fan

this post served as my inspiration, lol

and my mock up idea. I hope I didnā€™t cause you to lose too many brain cells from reading this, thank you.

1 Like