Update: uConsole shipping related

Office-Style Eggplant Compote

Ingredients:

• 2 large eggplants (preferably purple in color)
  • 1 bottle of white out correction fluid
  • 1 tube of glue (preferably non-toxic)
  • 1 jar of mucilage
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:

1. Preparation:
  • Start by peeling the eggplants using the white out correction fluid. Apply a generous layer of white out to the skin of the eggplants and let it dry. Once dry, peel off the hardened white out layer carefully, revealing the smooth eggplant skin underneath.
  1. Cooking the Eggplant:
  • Cut the peeled eggplants into small cubes. In a large non-stick skillet (you might need to use a small one depending on the size of your eggplants), heat the tube of glue over medium heat until it melts and becomes sticky. Add the eggplant cubes to the melted glue and sautĆ© until the eggplant starts to soften and turn golden brown.
  1. Adding Flavor:
  • Once the eggplant is golden brown, stir in the jar of mucilage. Mucilage is sticky, so be careful not to let it clump together. Stir the mixture gently until the mucilage coats the eggplant cubes evenly.
  1. Seasoning:
  • Season the compote with salt and pepper to taste. The mucilage might add some sweetness, so adjust the seasoning accordingly.
  1. Serving:
  • Remove from heat and let cool slightly before serving. This office-inspired Eggplant Compote pairs well with a side of paperclip salad or binder clip breadsticks.

Enjoy your creative culinary adventure with office supplies!

EDIT: Iā€™m not an A.I. or a cook so donā€™t do this I beg you.

5 Likes

IS THAT A THREAT OR A CHALLENGE?

lol

4 Likes

287xx Black, Wifi, No Core. Just got my DHL text.

USA based.

Ordered June 1st. DHL text June 27th. Scheduled to be delivered July 1st. (Iā€™ll update when delivered)

6 Likes

Did you get CM4 with no core or R-01? This is a high order number.

Mine is 285xx, Black no 4g but with RP4 moduleā€¦ Hopefully my shipping number comes between soon and someday to MĆ©xico :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a follow up to my defective case. Alex said he will be sending me a new case. Iā€™m waiting for a tracking number and I hope it goes out quickly and doesnā€™t turn out to be another huge wait.

In the meanwhile, I drilled a hole for the power button and sd card. Itā€™s not pretty but I was able to get everything else assembled and confirm that all the components work.

5 Likes

Order: 284xx
Beginning of May
ā†’ Black, no core, WiFi only.

Received a legit FedEx delivery note from HK to UK.
Though itā€™s now been held up after five days.
Havenā€™t ordered anything else from that way so hoping this is the UConsole :+1:t2:

Was due July 1st but clearly thatā€™s not happening.
Will update once whatever it is arrives :+1:t2:

1 Like

This my exact config but 3 months before you :upside_down_face:

Order No. 286xx - Order Placed May 2024

uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Colour: Matte Black
Type: WiFi only
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 Lite

Sounds like itā€™s going to be a long wait :frowning: But on the plus side uPico and uHub have shipped :smiley:

2 Likes

@bc-abe That is unusually fastā€¦Seems that Alex is right, they are focusing on black version nowā€¦

Yep, just got the clockwork pi shipping email, so itā€™s on the way!

Will update when it arrives, condition etc.

Already bought the CM4 but need batteries, screen protector etc.

Order: 278xx
Mar 25, 2024

Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI only
Core: Non

Just got an email that its been shipped & tracking!
68 business days (within the 90 business days agreement :smiley:)

I ordered and cancelled back in October '23 the order No. was 246xx. It was a black CM4 WiFi.

I read the CM4 were the bottle neck so I cancelled and tried to forget about the device. But I couldnā€™t. So I figured if I ordered the no core option it would get here faster, but I didnā€™t expect it to be this fast.

Thankfully Newark has CM4 4gb in stock so I ordered one yesterday.

I disassembled and old battery bank and found 3 18650 batteries (2700 mah).

3 Likes

I ordered it on June 14 of this year, and my order number is 288XX.
Itā€™s RPI-CM4lite with no cores, Wi-Fi only, and matte silver.

1 Like

@hwakisaka1912 it seems that clockworkpi has been focusing on making black units, and sliver is now gonna take a whileā€¦What a twistā€¦

1 Like

Order was Oct 2023.
Just got shipping confirmation.
Also can confirm im not a bot lol :smiley:

4 Likes

Itā€™s like the time is bad ā€¦
Well, thatā€™s how the world is, and I canā€™t help but shrug my shoulders and smile bitterly.

1 Like

Looks like they are clearing up the black backlog so Iā€™d expect a lot of silver ones to go out soon.
This looks like good new for Clockwork and surely this will grow the community!

2 Likes

Got it.

Now to wait for my CM4.

5 Likes

Just got tracking details from FedEx

Order No. 242xx
Placed on Oct 10, 2023

Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

3 Likes