Update: uConsole shipping related

It seems kind of haphazard and kind of a coincidence. It’s not a very good feeling.

1 Like

So close to mine. Mine is 246xx, Oct 22, 2023

Seems like availability of CM4 unit itself is not a bottleneck anymore, which is good for all of us.

1 Like

@hwakisaka1912 I am going for silver anyway so… But for people who doesn’t care about color and just want their device shipped sooner, this is really not ideal.

2 Likes

I don’t feel refreshed, but I hope there will be some movement after July.

I just placed an order this weekend, black, cellular no compute module, excited / nervous to see how long the wait is going to be…, maybe by years end I might have it!

1 Like

Looks like 90 business day or so, mine actually took exactly 100 business days and some people actually got theirs sooner in 2024.
I ordered black no core no cellular and do like the black but I would have been ok with the silver to get it faster if I had known.

1 Like

It seems that the company has become “if you stand there, you will not stand here”. If we had selected a proper production plant, we would have been able to supply half of the chassis.

1 Like

Got it! Was a super fast build, no issues, up and running
I even put in an 8gb cm4 ( RASPBERRY-PI CM4108000) & 512gb microsd (flashed myself).

7 Likes

Cool, my system is on its way. Also out of nowhere I received a FedEx announcement for delivery arriving tomorrow.

Order number 24XXX, early October 2023, CM4, Black, 4G.

Let’s hope the wait was worthwile.

For the curiosity, if I would count all possible work days since the order it would be roughly 200 days :wink: but of course I did not take the time now to check for public holidays and what not.

Anyhow, just posting this to tell everyone: hang in there, it will show up.

Best Matthias

2 Likes

Arrived this morning!

I’ll update if there are any issues but otherwise, I did not expect this to arrive before September.

Again, order 284xx, early May.

• Black
  • No core
  • No phone module

Ordered the CM4 from pi-hut.com shortly after ordering the UConsole, and the CM arrived weeks ago.

Just waiting on batteries and a screen protector at this point.

3 Likes

Mine just turned up!! WooHOo!!

The text on the left shift key is missing - Hopefully the team can stick a new one in the post!

6 Likes

just received my uConsole today works great !

5 Likes

Thank you @AlexDuan and your amazing team, absolutely worth the 9 months wait.

6 Likes

@StalkS I once bought a set of keycaps, the shift key is one “f” short. It is “Shi t” and that is really badass!!!

2 Likes

Nice!!! my order is at most a hudred numbers away :smiley: Ican’t wait to post here my shipping notification.

2 Likes

This Monday I’ve received my black one with the CM4. The grey/silver one I’ve already received about 4 weeks ago.
Order No: 241xx

4 Likes

I’m using mine for mathematical purposes, and programming development, frequency analysis and other means. Frr can’t wait. Hitting uni with this is going to be a thrill.

4 Likes

Nice, my order also 284xx early may.

• Black
  • Non Core
  • With Cellular
    Hopefully can get is asap :slight_smile:
2 Likes

so, they are currently sending black non-core “almost instantly”… (if you got shipping notice…) So, I hope that my black CM4 will be send in no-time… ((-;

3 Likes