Update: uConsole shipping related

Well I was a bit slow finding out about the uConsole and only ordered one on the 22nd June 2023! I know I’m at the back of the queue, but I’m now wondering if I might actually get it in the 90days.

I’m glad I didn’t find out about the uConsole back in October 2022…

4 Likes

Sweet, looking forward to getting mine!

3 Likes

Same here – trying to keep a mental list of all the things I want to do with it but I probably need to write these down. Ha!

1 Like

I think now is the time to ask the question wen ship the second batch :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I ordered on the 26th also. Very excited!

1 Like

Ordered on the 26th of October. I’m stoked.

3 Likes

No official announcement has been made yet, but I would be very pleased if deliveries have actually begun.

It would be even better if there is information about the delivery plan (batch) by group of order number.

3 Likes

If you some how missed the new thread a local user received their unit, looks fantastic

i have build notes from Devterm and my other linux laptops.

If this marks the beginning of shipments… when’s the OS going to be available?

It is very similar to the DevTerm, are they going to just be the same OS on each of the different CPU modules?

I ordered the 25th (of october), but I got the RISC-V model. (no cellular). My order number is 191xx. Still no shipping, but I’m excited to see them rolling none the less. Looking forward to living vicariously through those that get them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new 6/30/2023 update @AlexDuan !

2 Likes

I also ordered the black on 10/25 with RISC-V and no cellular. Order 190xx. Maybe next week we will get shipping numbers.

2 Likes

@AlexDuan CM4 OS posted… but what of the others? (A-06 please!)

2 Likes

How many uConsole delivered each day? Can’t wait! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Are there R-01 models in the first batch?

2 Likes

How about the orders in China? Can’t wait…

4 Likes

What’s that “BitBerry”? I cannot find info online :frowning:

Edit: NVM, i found it but can’t be ordered anyway… it’s called “BeepBerry” too btw

You should start a new thread about it. This is the official shipping thread.

2 Likes