Update: uConsole shipping related

You could always use a second email address and a slightly different name. Throw in your middle initial or something. I would be highly surprised if orders placed now would be in the same shipment, but that is just my guess as I have no inside information.

1 Like

You should get it within the next two years, geopolitical conflicts notwithstanding.

3 Likes

Hi, just created an account to let you know there have been some movement on Github. Nothing major but the wiki giving instructions on how to build your own Devterm CM4 image from scratch seems to have been edited to include some uconsole related stuff.

2023-04-07-23-47-34

So, I just started customizing my own image, wishing for no major changes when the uconsole finally ships :slight_smile:

5 Likes

History of this file shows movement started last week, previous edit is from June 2022 :

4 Likes

nice detective work! looks like they’re prepping to ship soon, not that i ever had any doubt.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, but I’m a bit concerned about all the typos…

I believe they’re based out of Hong Kong?

They are in Hang Zhou

1 Like

Anyone got any update?

Yup. It’s Monday and the weather is glorious. End of update.

4 Likes

AQI > 1000 here in Beijing, we’re all eating sand :frowning:

1 Like

it was a rainy friday and saturday… but Easter Morning was sunny and clear! happy spring!

sorry about the bad weather else where…

chew-able air!
ah jeez

sunny, warm spring time, nice food and drinks…but Wen ship? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

so i see a few of these for sale on fleabay already? was there some sort of early shipment or are these sellers like us and just in a holding pattern until clockwork pulls the trigger on a shipment?

scam sellers, just like the ali sellers.

sunny, windy, day okay… until i noticed someone stole the light off my bike… Lots of predators out there. So still… When sheep? :people_hugging:

Unexpectedly, without COVID-19 epidemic, the product generation progress will be longer.

There’s a bad feeling that officials will continue to inform the extension on April 15th.

1 Like

“Well, let’s hope that…” I’ve been starting a lot of sentences with those words since 2019 :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like