Wen ship? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope the CM-4 version ships first then! I’ll do a little first impressions video and post it here when I get it.

please don’t play DOOM, i’d like to be the first

2 Likes

hahahahahaha okay! I will try to get Super Tux Kart working on it at least, might use my blue tooth controller with it though. I am curious at how good the built in gamepad and X Y A B buttons are. Plus the typing feel of it, if its clicky or mushy. I’ll definitely go over that! I’m no pro at making videos so it’ll look pretty amateur.

Ahoy nerds! I do believe it’s finally happening!

7 Likes

same here:

9 Likes

7d9zz2

1 Like

lets fucking GOOOOOOOOO
now for the next topic, how long until they get to where they need to?! They’re shipping from China, right? So for me in Florida I’m guessing that 2 to 3 weeks.

4 Likes

aight lol
(20 characters blah blah blah)

3 Likes

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

2 Likes

Actually I got the DevTerm through DHL in about a week … so patience! good things come to… those with squeaky wheels… …

2 Likes

but I’m still marveling at my DevTerm and it’s DevTerm Field Ops Shell … I may be overloading my shinny new toy buffer…

1 Like

Working in the yard today and around the house - our weather is very pleasant today - yesterday we had flooding, severe storms , straight line winds, trees down and power outages (we were out of power about 9 hours) so lots to clean up and dead limbs and tree damage to deal with - and what do I come in and find out that you guys have done?? published photos of the build - great news!! Just one question - for those of us who did not purchase the cell phone option - what goes in that slot or is it just covered? would like to see 2 more USB’s but I’m sure it’s too late to add that… anyway looking forward to whatever I receive in that slot when it comes in the mail.

2 Likes

I just asked them about uconsole shipping date.
They said the first batch will send out this month.

3 Likes

Some pics from twitter。

3 Likes

waiting for a ship :clown_face:

4 Likes

Looks good! Can’t wait for mine to ship, by which I mean waiting patiently by my mailbox.

3 Likes

You don’t get it, this is HOW clockworkpi has ALWAYS operated, this is a hobby for most these guys , the profit margins on this stuff is incredibly small, if they wanted to turn a profit like a traditional company they’d have to charge a minimum 300 for Uconsole clockworkpi has always made good on their promises to ship “when it is finished “

9 Likes

Indeed, the sales of such niche products are not many, the cost of mold opening is huge, and it is difficult to recover the cost. Thanks to clockwork for going against the current, I hope that more supporters will join in the future, so as to support them to continuously iterate and update products

7 Likes

I’m waiting by my inbox - waiting for that golden ticket shipping notice… last time I think it arrived like a few days later because they got behind sending out notices because they were working so hard to ship…

1 Like

Order placed December 10 2022, its now March 13 2023, still no news other than “its coming”.

1 Like