DevTerm Production Status Update

HI Alex, is there any good news of A06 :grinning:

3 Likes

Is it a new device or a CPU upgrade for DevTerm?

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

Greatest news
What about a06 status?

3 Likes

Alex has already stated: first CM3, then A06 and finally A04. Still on CM3, so we all have to wait.

1 Like

No. It’s the RPI-CM3 in short.

2 Likes

Last time I checked, they were still on producing line. As a small company, our order has to wait for schedule gap between different batches of big company’s orders. I can’t blame them for that, because as the chip shortage is still on and even getting worse, the manufacturer has done a lot to secure small orders like ours. We are like trying to go fast in a huge traffic jam.

6 Likes

If it’s not too much of a hassle, please post pictures of a devterm fully complete in the box and the CM3 batches ready in shipping boxes! Whenever’s possible in your own time, mind :grin:

It would at least instill more confidence to some of us here :smiley:

9 Likes

Of course. I’ve contacted the packing team for that. They’ll take some pics when they have time. They’ve been extremely busy for a while.

8 Likes

where are you guys based out of? how long is shipping to the US? are there more questions i should ask? … are the EXT module connections M.2 / cellular capable?

super excited to work with these thingies. got two for good measure… who wants to butcher some RTL-SDR / FPGA+ARM modules?!

OH! and what does the airplay feature imply? casting to apple TV or being casted to?

Hopefully i asked enough questions, but if not be easy on me, im a hero

Good questions. I’ll check with the R&D guys.

1 Like

It’s the Github page. Maybe it will help?
And, our manufacturer is located in China, normally it will take 7 to 15 days to ship from China to most of Americans’ door step. But as the COVID is still on, I can’t assure you now. But won’t be too much longer according to our carrier.

2 Likes

Probably no.

3 Likes

Hey, you scared me for a sec. Just checking in to say I had ordered and been charged for a pocket chip from next thing. It actually arrived in the mail today. Looking forward to playing with this until I get my A06. Thanks to @tech-tin for the great ideas too

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean to cause fear. Glad you got what you ordered. I just knew they weren’t being made anymore and thought they weren’t being sold or supported. I hadn’t heard about them in so long.

1 Like

Since NTC is out of business and no longer offering support for the CHIP, I highly recommend you take a look at the NTC Legacy Discord server that is being run by the community members. The people here have been a big help with troubleshooting issues and working on software for the CHIP.

2 Likes

still nothing yet? lol!

1 Like

I found this photo on weibo.com. It looks beautiful!

If it’s inappropriate, please delete my reply.

14 Likes

Whoa, any more? Was it posted by someone from Clockwork or are the CM3s being delivered?

Dude! you’re still here? We’ve missed you over in the discord :slight_smile:

1 Like