Highest order number that received the shipment notice

Thanks for putting that back up. I’ll see if I can recreate the form sometime this evening. I appreciate you jumping in to restore it.

1 Like

I went ahead and set up a new form to add to the sheet on my drive. If you could update the main post with the following links.

Form: https://forms.gle/ouSYNNNCJRG3m2Lr8

Responses: uConsole - Google Sheets

2 Likes

I’m a recent uConsole receiver, didn’t realize how lucky I was. Ordered April 4, arrived last week. Black, no CM4, no 4g, Canada. Certainly seems like a CM4 supply issue is the biggest bottleneck.

1 Like

Also scalpers appparently. While the rumors on those might be outdated, I’m certain those despicable pieces of garbage are still out there on the prowl.

1 Like

The scalpers are strong with this product. Some ive seen on aliexpress goes for £500.

1 Like

hej, so has anyone received a silver unit in recent weeks?

3 Likes

Doesn’t really suprise me. I mean, the demand is quite high (I really love the idea and form factor of uconsole), and this little startup can’t hope to keep up in timely manner. I could go on but I don’t think I’d say something new on that topic that hasn’t been already said back when that situation around PS5 happened back in the day.

1 Like

Just got my shipping notice 245XX! Finally! Ordered October 2023!!! I’m so excited!

I don’t know if I am the highest, just received the email for my silver Cm4 non-core wifi only. It is still in Hong Kong, but I guess it won’t be long before I receive it and I am heading to my local store to get my CM4s

Order No.: 28609
Placed on: 19th May 2024
Shipping to: Latvia

Color: Matt Silver
Version: CM4
Type: WiFi only
Core: Non

I guess, that would be probably very high, though not the highest

@intc Hey, my friend, silver non-core wifi only, just got shipped. All together around 2 months of waiting. So I guess yours would be on your way soon. God Speed!

1 Like

Exciting news!
Just make sure you’ve got the correct CM4 module - afaik it’s the one with SO-DIMM connector? So you are looking for CM4S.
My order number is 28655 but since It’s black one with both CM4 and 4G modules, I might have to wait a little bit longer.
I do have a few things to do in the meantime - got myself the new Rpi5 with neat little case, and ClusterHAT with some Pi Zero 2W’s to see if I can figure out some cluster computing. Something to keep myself busy while waiting I suppose.

1 Like

@Zeth don’t worry, black is now being made and shipped like instantly. If you don’t order the ones with cm4 cores, shipping time is around 1 month if lucky. Cm4 is still hard to get for regular price, I guess.

Stop blaming scalpers. It’s Clockworkpi who is likely prioritizing bulk orders and encouraging reselling. If you look at the pictures on AliExpress for these vendors they have racks full of the uConsoles in stock.

Oh I will blame scalpers alright. May they spend the rest of their miserable lives constantly stepping on lego bricks for their unspeakable sins against common decency.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to blame the enablers as well.

Mine is 285xx, also Black, with compute module no 4G. It seems our unit will come at least in one or two black batches :frowning:

1 Like

I believe the latest order number with that configuration to confirm shipped is 24xxx. You’re probably gonna be waiting a few more months (3-4). Seems that 9 months is about right for that configuration.

Just received my second order (284xx): Black, CM4, no core, no 4G
My first order still not shipped (277xx): Black, CM4, with core, no 4G

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve done some math. The claim is 90 business days right? If I take out weekends thats 18 weeks. I placed my order by the end of may, so that gets me somewhere to late september. And that’s without taking holidays into account which could push the shipping even further.
Now I checked some e-shops available in my region and it seems that CM4S modules are out of stock…I really hope I’m wrong about this and that I will receive my order much sooner than that.

1 Like

CM4s are in deed one bottle neck, but you are also waiting longer for consoles with 4G expansion cards or in black colour.
Mine, CM4, with 4G expansion in black took 10 month.
Others have been waiting even longer.

You can write Alex to get a rough estimate how many batches are between your order.

Be patient as it is worth the wait.
Byeee

The Uconsole with the no core option comes with an adaptor board for mounting a regular CM4. The CM4s is ment for industrial applications and is not sold comercially. So getting your hands on a CM4s is not going to be easy for anyone.

1 Like