Shipping Updates? Ordered 12/1

They did. check the community tab. Things are moving quickly and I can’t wait ti get mine.

I have a Gameshell and a uConsole. I’ve also had to get help from their support from both. I’ve always been pleased with their work. They will deliver, the kit is excellent, I’m super impressed with it. Just might take a long time.

1 Like

I received mine a couple days ago. Order was placed in early Dec.

2 Likes

I’m 244XX (ordered Oct 17) and still nothing sadly.

I’ve lost most of my hope, order 22XXX (ordered August 2023.) All my emails from Alex are excuses and delays.

I don’t know what to do now.

I guess insist on a refund if you genuinely don’t think they’ll fulfil it.

The reviews on build quality and device performance give me so much hope. I would hope someone sets a max time for order shipments. I understand there can be manufacturing and design delays, but this situation is sad.

I really hope someone else is paying attention to this situation. Only communicating with 1 person on the clockwork side is strange.

I am in the same boat. Order 222XX (July 23) and keep seeing people with higher order numbers receiving their order. We have waited 8 months and many early adopters waited a whole year. Just hang on. It can’t be much longer. Lets hope it is worth the wait.

1 Like

I am also 244XX ordered in October. Waiting for my shipping notice.

I received a semi-realistic update from Alex on my order:
"We will definitely fulfill your order in April.
We organize shipping lists according to the versions and order numbers, which means some later orders for different versions than yours might have been shipped."

I would expect the CM4 models where the most difficult to ship, especially after the last few years of manufacturing/shipping delays.

It’s very discouraging to see an expectation of 90 business days on the website, but then waiting 8 to 11 months for shipment.

I do wish they would change that to something like “shipping times vary with part availability. Current shipment time: 3-6 months.”

I wonder if they have put any thought into it like how many canceled orders they get once people see there is such a high backlog compared to how many orders would never happen due to someone thinking “nah, I’m not waiting 6 months for this.”

My order#261XX(3rd Jan 24)
I asked Alex after seeing the arrival reports of people later than me, and here is his answer.
(I know there are many people who ordered before me who still didn’t get their uConsole.)

Shipping time of uConsole is 90-business-day as on the product page.
Your order will be in the next batch.
We are working on a batch at this moment. Since the supply condition is getting better, we expect the production to be constant.
We are trying to maintain a 3~5-batch-a-month schedule.

I wonder what constitutes a “batch” 100, 500, 1000?

I think its definitely more that 100 batchs, probably around 500 or bellow

1 Like

自分が問い合わせた返事

>Your order is about 9 batches away from shipping. It shall be done in May.

#271XXです。

What was your configuration?
Your order number is in the same range as mine.

uConsoleキットRPI-CM4 Lite

マッドブラック、コアあり、Wi-Fiのみです。

2 Likes

:+1: same as me

Encouraging!!

Thanks.

1 Like

しつこいぐらいに問い合わせて、言質を取っておくことをお勧めします。

2 Likes

Guys, you will not believe how long I’ve been waiting for. Almost a year now!!! I made my order in July 2023, with the usual 90 day shipment promise. Several back and forths over email with Alex (latest one on March 4, 2024), constant promises that my batch is next, absolutely no actual movement towards having my order shipped.