Shipping Updates? Ordered 12/1

what color?

Black has become a premium. Must be a lot of old bikers into the UConsole platform.

LOL

Still waiting. Growing a little impatient but im chillin:

Order: 245xx
Placed on Oct 20, 2023

RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

1 Like

This will likely take a while as black is long wait, cm4 modules take extra time and 4g module takes extra time. The silver no core ones are fastest. The cm4 module is very easily available in most places locally. So if you want fast go for silver, no core and get the cm4 locally. Silver no core shipped for me in less than 90 days. Black 4g units can take much much longer

ラズパイの製造元が、サードパーティに出し惜しみしているとしか思えません。

No, I don’t think so.
Previously, there was no CM4 on the market for a long time, except for CM4 pre-installed devices.
Only recently have they started to appear on the market at a Retail price.
I think the priority is basically the manufacturer’s priority.
In the case of uConsole, I think there is something wrong on the Clockworkpi side.

それは違う気がします。
ご存じかもしれませんが、CM4はこの数年、正規代理店から市場に出る事は
ありませんでした。(中華の転売ヤー価格を除いて)
但し、一部のCM4を組み込んだ製品に関してはほぼ定価(モジュール部分に換算すると)で
売られていました、その事を考えるとおっしゃっている出し惜しみというのは当てはまらないのでは
無いかなと思います、基本的に半導体不足の折、少数ながら組み込み向け優先で
製造していたと思います。

今現在は一般市場にも出回るくらいになってきていますので
今CM4に関して何か問題があるのだとしたら、調達する側(つまりClockWorkPi)に問題があると
私は思っています。

1 Like

具体的にはどのような問題があるのでしょうか?
例えば担当者の能力不足とか?

So i would add that the black ones with no core and no 4g arent a long wait too from experience. Still was in the 90 day window but silver ones is probably a quicker order. Also fyi when you buy the black one the back panel is still silver, not sure if that will be a factor or not to anyone.

Looks like I shouldn’t expect my order for a long while then. I unknowingly ordered all the time extended parts…

Like nick said…

All about that Black. Blame us old Harley Guys! We like our Black.

2 Likes

HAHAHA How can I know about that.
それは私に聞かれましても最初の1文にも書いた通り分かりようはありません。
あと、私的な意見ですが日本語のポストはやめたほうがよろしいかと
恐らくサイトごと翻訳されてポストも日本語のままされているのかと推測されますが
基本的には英語のフォーラムですので、たとえポストをされたとしても
他の皆さんもわざわざ翻訳して読んでいるとは限りません(一部いらっしゃいましたが)
コミュニケーションを図るという意味でも英語に翻訳されたものをポストされる事をおススメします。

1 Like

If really so mine’s will not deliver in next batch.
My config is Black + 4G +R-01(Only diffrent is not CM4).
I’m not sure R-01 also takes time too but hopefully not.

1 Like

You can always message alex if you would like to change your order for any reason. Ive heard of people doing it before

Thanks.
I contact to Alex not so often but well if the time is come I will ask alex again regarding about shippment and change config.
But I need 4G unit so might be only can change colour of case.

I guess we’re all making mistakes. If possible, I would be grateful if you could properly and pessimistically explain the circumstances of the delay in shipping.

Again, no one knows.
This is because the people here are users or people who ordered it, not people from ClockWork.
What we are discussing here is basically just speculation.
For example, the person who received it within 90 working days is just talking about how this might be the reason based on his own hardware configuration.
I don’t know if you’ll get the answer you want, but why not ask Alex?
あと、他意は無かったのですが、もし日本語の件お気に障ったようでしたらごめんなさい。

1 Like

For the time being, I exchanged directly with them via chat, but I only got a vague answer. Personally, I would have liked to have been able to properly explain the circumstances of the delay. It’s only been about 60 business days since I placed my order, but I’m feeling a little anxious because there are people who haven’t been delivered to me yet even after the deadline has passed.

Hey there, folks! So, yesterday I hopped on the bandwagon. Now, I’m just twiddling my thumbs, wondering when on earth my order’s gonna show up. Gonna have to play the waiting game, I guess!

2 Likes

Damn theyve hit passed 28k orders now, im hoping to see some uconsoles in the wild later this year

Ordered in october. Still waiting.

2 Likes

I got shipping notice in Yesterday. :heart_eyes_cat:
Shipped by YunExpress.
I am so excited and can’t wait for it to arrive.
Should be deliver to Japan within this week.

Yes, Alex was right, at least in my case.
He said my order would go into the next batch.
And it has been shipped.
Hopefully everyone else’s orders that have been waiting longer than mine will ship this month! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Edit.

I got a bad news from Alex regarding about this shippment.
As he said shipped only CM4 adaptor not include uConsole…
I don’t know why they send CM4 adaptor separately (instaed of uConsole)

1 Like