The UK Fellowship of the Limbo Parcel

As I said earlier @yong, if is it easier for you to send to a few person in the UK to redisparch to other UK backer, I’m happy to help

I was finally able to send you a private message! Thanks again for looking into the issue with my missing GameShell! :smiley:

@dannyboyswe Unfortunately, or fortunately, your parcel is in that pallet that is being held up in NL Custom. So, welcome to the fellowship!

1 Like

Thanks for your offer! @Godzil
PostNL are starting to destroy our batteries now, they may send out finished parcels in the same time. So I hope some lucky fellows could receive it as early as this week. They promised to finish processing the parcels by this week, so everyone should receive their GameShell next week.
Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Thanks! I actually already ordered a replacement BL-5C battery a few days ago just to be safe in case my GameShell was stuck in that pallet. At least now I know it’s not lost! Thanks again!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello everyone
my tracking shows the same date since July can you help me?
the wheels must be delivered in Belgium

17track

Scroll up. Read the couple of posts from dannyboyswe. Follow the same method.

Thanks @yong
That’s really great news. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Any plan or ideas on how to deal with the batteries situation?

PM me or email to help@clockworkpi.com with your tracking number, I will try to locate your parcel.

Hi, so based on this we will get the gameshell without any batteries. Assume each parcel was opened and batteries removed which makes me worry that some may be damaged/parts stolen?

1 Like

Yes no batteries will be arriving with the GS. I doubt you should be worried about missing or damaged parts.

Opening - They just have to open the box and take the battery out. It’s separate to other parts in the box so the other parts won’t be touched to get damaged.

Stolen - This is a possibility but it’s also a possibility that your delivery company might take the whole parcel and say they’ve lost it. Pirates could steal the whole pallet when it’s being shipped. There’s many other possibilities of the parcel being stolen here but you need not worry. PostNL are being paid to remove the batteries as far as we’re aware and I doubt they’d want the backlash of a lawsuit on their hands for petty theft of something that likely holds little significant value to them.

It’ll be all good.

understood thanks, assume we will somehow get batteries then at a later stage?

@yong already posted they were looking for a supplier in UK for the batteries for us.

1 Like

Well I disagree, PostNL don’t care about what is in the parcel, so yeah we should be careful that nothing has been broken or is missing.

Oh and you can also expect the box to be badly open. You should look at how parcel are handled by courier. I don’t know if what PostNL have agreed with CPI is something they do often, so the guy(s) who do that are not necessarily in a good mood doing it, so yeah you can expect damage parcel and part and worse something missing, especially if it is small.

Getting to the battery need to open 2 boxes and there are other part.

They may mix content of parcel from the first box or damage thing while opening, or thing can jump on the floor when they open.

So yeah, we all should be careful to check if nothing is missing or broken.

@yong Are PostNL charging you for removing the batteries? If so I am willing to forego my replacement battery and supply my own to help offset your increased and unexpected costs.

I’m sure other members on here will gladly do the same. The way I see it is that we aren’t just buying a product, we are helping to support a community of gamers, modders, geeks and tinkerers that I hope will continue for many years. I can’t wait to see what future hardware add-ons we will enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t speak for them so that is my own opinion, but nothing is free in this world.

So my guess is yes, and probably a reasonable (large) amount

I never said we shouldn’t be careful nothing has been broken or missing. We will all check this when it arrives, especially me. I was merely easing the nerves of a backer because whatever happens will happen and we’ll just need to deal with it IF it happens. My point was basically to stop any worrying about such a thing until it’s received as it’ll be a lot of worrying over potentially nothing and over a decent period of time by the time we receive them.

1 Like

I knew their was going to be problem with PostNL. That is why I wrote to clockworkpi and asked for other post service. Told them I was happy to pay extra for it and got the replay they where going to fix it. Now it is the 15 of august and the gameconsole that was first promised in april is still not delivered. I get it,ti is kickstarter, shit happens, but kickstarters are often very good at communicating with customers.

Everyone could f up but when you do at least have the honesty to write the customers before they get angry. Putting your head into the sand and your fingers in your ears is a very bad strategy.

@YoshiK1 Fair, I agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@yong My parcel has been stuck at the same status since July 12th? I can others starting to move. How many are there at customs? Mines been there for over a month now. Are you able to check further than we can with 17TRACK or parcelmonitor?
I’m worried as I’m moving address on the 3rd September? I expected it here by then!! Shall I post my tracking number here?