Update: uConsole shipping related

I want to use it for server monitoring and administrating/ application monitoring and administrating/ device monitoring…, retro gaming , coding on the go or in bed mode :technologist:t3:, maby for some ethical hacking, educational purposes, and so much more :eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

LOL I had to wait nine freakin months but yes, I got mine. Some of yas are getting REAL PARANOID.

4 Likes

I was thinking of a little diary machine for my niece and later my nephew, if their fathers work out some child friendly internet setup.

2 Likes

I don’t know man that license plate looks kinda sus. Jk congrats have fun with it!

1 Like

Thats easily said, when you are just an LLM

1 Like

27XXX Black
non core
non 4g module.
Ordered at February 28th. China.
Just received the shipping information !!!

1 Like

Ok, I have the same configuration and ordered February 1st with order number 268xx and have not received a shipping notice…

1 Like

I ordered that unit the cpu adapter and a 3rd party cm4 lite … got it within the 90 business day time frame - glad for you!

Are they sending via DHL to the US? I received a text from DHL for an order from Hong Kong.

Ordered same config in novemember. Was told 3-5 batches two months ago. Hes blowing smoke.

I believe so; I got the same text.

Order # 234XX
Sep 18, 2023

uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI only
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

1 Like

Something something non-sequential. Something something something complete.
hqdefault-1307171475

1 Like

LLMs don’t make fun of each other. They’re too stupid to remember yesterday.

1 Like

retarded_nigger

2 Likes

I got a shipping notification! Black no core no 4g.
Me in a few days…

5 Likes

LOL!
Nice job and thanks for the OS work you’ve done…

1 Like

It might give me some motivation to pull out my A04 core toss it in the DevTerm and get some updates for it so the handful of people with one can get more out of it.

1 Like

Was the shipping notice an email from Clockwork Pi?

SMS from DHL. 20 characters…

Infinity waiting. Some Bot’s are saying that the got there device Its funny :grin: :joy: :grinning: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :grin: :joy: :grinning: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :grin: :joy: :grinning: :smile:

1 Like