Update: uConsole shipping related

Awesome, thanks for the communication!

2 Likes

updated files and wait custom to check again, I guess

1 Like

hmmmm,as far as i know, i used make a international air postal to italy ,it takes about 10-14days to work on document , i guess we can get it soon.

1 Like

America isn’t in a trade war with Italy tho. I think that might affect it, I’d say June 15-28.

i guess more ,much much much more

1 Like

Finally! Super exciting! :star_struck:

Hey, I just ordered my uConsole. Does anyone know, if that means it will be shipped with the first batch? Or do I honestly have to wait 90 business days?

Oh my poor sweet summer child… We’ve all been waiting here since October. We think it’ll ship soon.

8 Likes

Waiting makes love grow founder

1 Like

Is it possible to have a real estimate?
Will it be sent to all countries at the same time or is there an order?
I placed my order in September 2022.
As you can see, it is much more than 90 business days.

2 Likes

Real estimate: It will ship Soon™

Shipping is currently awaiting export permission from customs in China. CWPi has no control over this process and will ship the items as soon as that is finished. Please see the post at the top of this topic for the latest official information including previous shipping status updates and any official reasons for delay. The last update was 5 days ago on 13 May.

1 Like

We all have that hope as well, perhaps we will see a shipping notification within a timeframe to be determined. As of now, the effective status is TBD.

2 Likes

will shipping soon™ sounds like a very good trade mark

Waiting since september/october? Damn… :confused:
But since I ordered just now, my uConsole will hopefully be shipped together with your devices. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Gonna depend on how many were ordered vs how many manufactured. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@AlexDuan, looking forward to the next update!

1 Like

can we all agree to stop making new posts in this thread until there is an update?

4 Likes

As soon as there is confirmation that orders have been shipped, maybe…

2 Likes

dude, you don’t have to make a post every single day. It’s not going to make them work any faster haha

5 Likes

When is it that we’re supposed to stop posting to here?