Update: uConsole shipping related

let him be … its important to him … i like to read his stuff, and when something important happens … we will know . . enjoy the ride

2 Likes

No reason to stop people from posting, you will get an email when your stuff ships so you dont even need to watch the forums anyway. Personally I enjoy all of the new posts.

4 Likes

better forum for the speculation is Wen Ship… just saying…

4 Likes

I ordered this thing in October of last year… That’s 7 months so far.

1 Like

I ordered in November and Feb and I’m worried af now that even my Nov order won’t be included in the first batch as no one yet tells us up until which pre-order date the first batch shipment would include … lol

The batches of DevTerm went out based on Processor availability … and was in batches I ordered in May and received my DevTerm in November. (the year I ordered it) It did come I got it - it’s a great little machine use it to this day… still finding new uses… look forward to everyone’s experience with the product.

2 Likes

I just hope they have cm4 module for the first batch too.

5 Likes

over 1 week since last update
any progress?

All in good time, all in good time bro.

2 Likes

contemplating buying a Miyoo Mini 2 but I’m holding out for the uConsole . . . phone + thin wallet + headphones, my pockets only have so much space!

3 Likes

Im having The exact same urge to buy The Miyoo console just to have something uconsole-like in my hands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But the Miyoo Mini 2 doesn’t offer a full keyboard. That’s the single greatest thing about the uConsole. Do you know another device with the same feature set?

2 Likes

Does the ClockWork team update its progress every two weeks?

2 Likes

yea, I recently bought a new battery for my Gameboy Advance SP. I’ve been working on getting it working again, need to order some new batteries for the cartridges. It just made me wish I had a powerful, portable handheld with dedicated buttons and all . . .
I was also looking at the RG280V since it’s quite a bit cheaper and well loved. But I will wait until June!

Can we scope conversation here to shipping please? There’s a whole forum here to discuss things. This is the shipping thread.

4 Likes

I think it depends on if they have anything to update. I would like to see a list of steps that still need to be completed before the product can ship. We don’t have a firm understanding of what is happening.

5 Likes

I was in the same position when the Pinephone was released. It just takes time to get through customs. They work slowly and there’s a lot of waiting involved. But yes, the clockworkpi team could post a little more (frequently).

1 Like

So how long did you wait to pass the customs inspection?

It seems that some adaptation work is still being done recently. It should be shipped soon.

3 Likes

hell yeah man, good find!