Update: uConsole shipping related

Really solid update, thank you! Magnesium alloy is definitely a good thing so I’m glad for it. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Sorry, I like heavier quality ones, can you ship them to me now, just a demo machine

3 Likes

me too, I like the heavy one, is there anyway to sign up to get the demo machine

2 Likes

So can you ship to China mainland first?
It doesn’t need any decent number for a batch to report to the customs.
:grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic, happy to wait. Thanks to the whole team for the dedication and hard work. Exciting!

3 Likes

Hundreds. The total value would be too high if we include too many orders, which will cause more customers related issues.

5 Likes

Actually CNC would be much cheaper and easier to make, but the device would be very heavy. We want a truely portable uConsole so we’ve decided to cover the higher cost.

9 Likes

Correct. The idea is to be portable. We can’t imagine you guys carrying some sort of dumbbell to the outdoors.

8 Likes

I will ask our guys to share the pics here.

5 Likes

We want to be as fair as possible to the pre-order customers, so the orders from Mainland China will be shipped after we have a green light of export from the customs.
The distance, however, can’t be avoided. Chinese customers will get their orders earlier.

13 Likes

As a mainland Chinese buyer, I vote for fairness.

10 Likes

You better post tons of pics and stuff!!!

1 Like

my order number is about 21300~, would that be possible for me to get my uconsole before May this year, it’s my birthday on May 8th. It would be a perfect if I could get it~

3 Likes

still waiting for mine I ordered it for Christmas… last Christmas - good things come to those who wait and let me wish you a happy Birthday early!!!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend~ I believe we could got our uconsole before this Christmas, lol.

2 Likes

We can hope you get yours by your birthday :tada::birthday:

2 Likes

This is very appreciated. Ill be using this at work and at home, so it will be going into my already overloaded laptop bag. Have already had to repair the seam on it twice due to the weight of my gear haha.

Will spare cases be available for sale? I know you guys usually make the models available, but I’m sure ill probably end up needing spare that i can modify or end up needing to replace my case when i inevitably drop my uConsole while juggling cables in a switch closet.

4 Likes

I request that your next product be a dumbbell shaped UConsole device. DoUevenLiftConsole.

7 Likes

But if it supposed to be kept in a small form factor it needs to be —heavy metal — :wink:

2 Likes

Really looking forward to those pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes