Wen ship? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I found this product a few days ago.
Looks similar.

1 Like

Sorry, they have stopped selling, URL:【闲鱼】https://m.tb.cn/h.UD4VbDv?tk=RNlidoRFuCt CZ3457 「快来捡漏【树莓派zero掌机母板,可装gps模块,oled显示系统电源】」
点击链接直接打开

Of course, the ability base is the same as the beepBerry that is currently on pre-sale

I ordered one last week - should ship in ‘August’ with a pi zero included…

Oh nice.
It has Raspberry Pi Zero W, power efficient display, and Blackberry physical keyboard experience… It’s looks very cool.
I hope you enjoy it.

I wish i could have buyed the hyper keyboard pi sone years ago Hyper Keyboard Pi kit turns a Raspberry Pi into a handheld PC (and game console) - Liliputing

Something very similar to this is still out there as open source. you would need a 3d printer to complete the case but the keyboard PCB files are available to have made and you’d have you just solder on the button switches. HyperPixel 4 & Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Handheld by anthonysavatar - Thingiverse and the keyboard pcb and other info is here GitHub - AnthonyDiGirolamo/teensy-thumb-keyboard: Handheld tactile switch keyboard for Teensy 3.2 compatible boards.. used to be for sale on Tindie but its currently out of stock.

1 Like

I hope I get it before Christmas :wink:

2 Likes

I bet it will be here this week! :grinning:

1 Like

Everyone in this thread be like:

3 Likes

2 Likes

You know sometimes a heart something just isn’t enough :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: also sometimes it feels like Christmas almost every day…

1 Like

I checked my in box… and my junk mail box… evidently I have Bloating Problems… brain problems… over weight … and limited libido… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Did anyone see this?

Went in production yesterday.
https://twitter.com/lilygo9/status/1661574696104759296?s=19

NO OS … or am I missing something? More of a Lilygo with keyboard input and screen - I have a Lilygo project - portable digital weather rock reads barometric and a lightning detector…AlsoT-Deck will need a case and a battery …

Yes, no os. It’s exactly that. ESP32-S3 with BB keyboard and screen. It does have an SD card slot so you might be able to run something bigger on it. Oh, and LORA… Here’s more info.

Pictures are worth a thousand words…

Ngl just an esp32 kinda sound like not fun times

Kind of a solution looking for a problem… like my raspberry pi, sense hat, BMP120 boards, Lilygo Lora boards… arduino’s , Series 1 GE PLC… thanks! but when you think of these boards as an embedded device then you can build a tool that performs functions and even has a screen print /option type menu - kind of like a .bat file in the old dos days . I have a LilyGo LOra board project for detecting low barometric and lighting if I can use the I2C pins then I could migrate those features to a daughter board…according to the example code you can access these pins… just makes a better space for data entry and display… probably power hungry not sure what battery it can handle…

I have the day off so I’ve been fixing a 120 VAC wiring problem in our ham radio event trailer -… someone was crazy! all the outside work is done and the boxes are installed now to replace a poorly spliced AC cable with a continuous run to the Air Conditioner on the roof… I’m so tired and my arms and back are so sore -crawling under the trailer - running wire … too much like work!!!